Term 3

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited for the new term ahead!! I am really looking forward to learning new things about unusual topics. I am also looking forward to inquiry because we are doing it much differently this term and I am excited to see how things will turn out and what topic I end up choosing. This term I think will be a great chance for me to try new things, and to try and work faster in a shorter time frame. I think this term will be really fun and exciting because we will be doing a lot of work on our concert, which the theme this year is travelling around the world!! The songs we are doing for our concert this year is On The Road Again and New York Frank Sinatra mixed with New York Alicia Keys. I think this years concert will be really fun and enjoyable. I think that this term I will be able to concentrate more in class time and to do my work really neatly and well:)

1 Comment on Term 3

1. tamiahngps
    July 28, 2015 at 10:18 am (2 years ago)

Hi Sarah,
    Your blog is fantastic and I can’t wait for term 3 either. I wonder what we are going to do. I’m so excited. Your blog is fantastic overall. I think it is amazing so keep up the good work and yeah I can’t wait to see your next blog post.
    Bye from Tamiah